We’ve designed this course to form part of your Fire & Emergency Response Procedures compliance under AS374-2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities.
As the principal line of defence in case of a fire, our online training provides Wardens with:
- awareness of different types of fire and other hazards
- a clear understanding of their role and responsibilities
- how to respond efficiently to a range of emergency situations in and around your workplace/facility
- Emergency Response Procedures training (RACE)
- competence and confidence when taking the appropriate action required in case of a fire or emergency
- evacuation procedures, and
- how to take control of a situation until emergency services arrive
The Chief Warden oversees all of the Wardens within a facility. They have the same responsibilities as a Warden (detailed above) plus additional duties including:
- Proceeding to the Master Emergency Control Point
- Notifying the appropriate branch of the Emergency Services, or ensure that they have already been notified
- Initiating communication with the Wardens and instruct them on the course of action they must take
- Instructing the Wardens, in the event of needing to evacuate, to do so immediately, ensuring their area is cleared of all persons
- Ensuring that all emergency procedures are being followed
- Liaising with Emergency Services and remaining in control of the facility until relinquishing control to the Emergency Services Officer.
At completion of our training programs, a Certificate of Participation will be issued in accordance with AS3745-2010.
Each member of your warden team should complete this training 1-2 times per year. Not only does this ensure compliance, but it will serve as a much-needed refresher for the warden being trained.
Our market leading and innovative Warden and Chief Warden training, and Fire Awareness products and services help businesses meet their compliance of Australian Standard AS3745: Planning for Emergencies, under the Work Health Safety regulations.
To fulfil our vision to be the number one brand in warden training and fire awareness solutions, Warden Training Online addresses the need of three distinct market segments:
READY TO GET STARTED?
Enrol and start training in minutes!